Breaking Ranks CASE Survey
Are you looking for a meaningful way to bring your staff, students, and parents into a collaborative school improvement process?
The Breaking Ranks® Comprehensive Assessment of School Environment™ (CASE) survey gives your stakeholders a valuable voice in school improvement conversations by providing data on:
- Stakeholder satisfaction with the status quo
- Perceived strengths and weaknesses of the school
- Areas for future improvement
Use the Breaking Ranks CASE survey to:
- Collect data about student, teacher, and parent satisfaction with a school’s environment and culture
- Identify school strengths and areas for improvement
- Assist in designing a school improvement plan using the Breaking Ranks® process circle, and to support planning including budget decisions
All survey items are focused around the three core areas of Breaking Ranks®: Collaborative Leadership; Personalization; and Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment.
Costs* for CASE Survey and Services
|Member (school whose principal is an NASSP member)
|Non-Member (school whose principal is not an NASSP member)
1. Student survey
2. Parent survey
3. Instructional staff survey
4. Access to online survey items and data generated by responses from your school community
- A written analysis of the data: $1,000
- Consultation (by NASSP staff) to examine survey results and relate to school improvement efforts: Call for pricing
- Multiple schools/multiple years discounts available: Call for pricing
For survey-related questions or to order, contact Anne Knudsen, 703-860-7263, firstname.lastname@example.org.