NASSP serves a unique role in the lives of middle level and high school principals and assistant principals. We support our members with a variety of powerful tools, resources, and benefits:
- Comprehensive professional development resources such as on-site seminars, convenient online webinars, and customizable programs brought right to your school
- Exclusive publications and email newsletters to keep you up to date on the latest research, issues, and best practices
- Discounts on attendance to professional development events such as our annual national conference, where you will expand your network and connect with renowned education leaders
- Up to $2 million in professional liability coverage for damages arising from professional liability acts or omissions
- Legal fee reimbursement should you be threatened with the loss of your position or other job-related benefits contrary to due process
Join NASSP today and start getting the protection and professional development you deserve.
Get started by selecting your membership type below.