1. NASSP members are granted permission free of charge without seeking permission from NASSP to:
- Reproduce up to 100 copies of no more than two articles from an issue for educational purposes
- Post up to two articles online for teacher or student access for a three-month period
from the following publications: Principal Leadership, Principal’s Research Review, A Legal Memorandum, Leadership for Student Activities, NASSP NewsLeader, High School Magazine, Schools in the Middle, Connections, Curriculum Report, Practitioner, Tips for Principals, Cases in Point.Any such use of NASSP material should carry the following language: “Copyright National Association of Secondary School Principals. For more information about NASSP programs and services, visit www.nassp.org.”To obtain permission to reuse material from books, monographs, or other NASSP publications, contact email@example.com.
2. Universities and other 501(c) organizations can obtain permission to reprint material from the above publications through the Copyright Clearance Center by clicking the appropriate link*:
- Principal Leadership
- Principal Leadership High School Edition 2000-2009
- Principal’s Research Review
- Legal Memorandum
- Leadership for Student Activities
- NASSP NewsLeader
- High School Magazine
- Schools in the Middle
- Connections: NASSP Journal of Principal Preparation and Development
- Curriculum Report
- Tips for Principals from NASSP
- Cases in Point
*EXCEPTION: To republish an article in a book, request permission from NASSP by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Fee is determined based on the request.Requests to put NASSP articles on a CD are treated the same as requests to reprint articles; therefore, request permission from CCC (see above).To obtain permission to reuse material from books, monographs, or other NASSP publications, contact email@example.com.
3. For all for-profit use of any NASSP publications (except NASSP Bulletin),contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. NASSP Bulletin is published in cooperation with Sage Publications. For information on copyright permission for NASSP Bulletin, visit http://bul.sagepub.com, and click “Permissions.”