Grab the attention of a targeted audience with your own direct mail campaign
You can rent mailing lists of NASSP members according to a variety of categories, including job function, school type, or state—or get a random list.
A minimum quantity of 5,000 names is required and more than 50,000 names are available.
NASSP members include middle and high school principals, district supervisors, administrators, department heads, nonadministrators interested in middle level and high school administration, professors, and student activity advisers.
- List size: more than 16,000
- Approximately 73% high school leaders, 27% middle level leaders
- 44% rural, 33.5% suburban, 22.5% urban
- 38% with 750+ enrollment, 62% with 1,000+ enrollment
- 41% age 52+, 31% age 42–51, 26% age 32–41
Student activity advisers
You can also rent a list of student activities advisers from the National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, National Elementary Honor Society, and National Student Council.
Adviser membership profile:
- List size: more than 33,000
- Total honor society chapters: more than 22,000 schools
- Average chapter size: 46 students
- More than one million student members each year
- Of the schools with NHS chapters, almost 50 percent are also members of National Student Council
For more information and pricing, contact:
NASSP does not rent members’ emails, telephone, or fax numbers.