NASSP Advocacy Conference: Housing and Travel
The NASSP Advocacy Conference will take place April 24–26, 2017. All state coordinators, incoming presidents-elect, and members of the Federal Grassroots Network are invited to attend. If the state coordinator is not available to attend, only the state president may attend in his/her place.
ALL FORMS DUE MARCH 13, 2017
Travel and Hotel Information
- Federal Grassroots Network members are responsible for covering all round-trip travel and lodging costs for the conference. As mentioned in the agenda, meals during the program are covered by NASSP. It is preferred that FGN members stay at the Key Bridge Marriott, where we have secured a special rate of $245 (plus tax) per night for April 24, 25, and 26.
- It may be possible to extend your stay by one day, either before or after the program, on a first-come, first-served basis. If you wish to add additional nights to your stay, please call the NASSP Travel Office at 1-800-974-9393 to determine availability.
- Hotel reservations are to be made during the online registration process.
- The NASSP Travel Office is happy to assist you with your air-travel arrangements. Call 1-800-974-9393. We accept all major credit cards.
- Refer to the attached preliminary agenda for assistance with timing your arrival and departure.
- Reagan National Airport (DCA) is the closest airport to Arlington.
- Dress for the orientation is business casual; business attire is required for the visit to Capitol Hill.
- Please be advised that NASSP cannot accommodate family members or guests at meetings or meals that are a part of the program.