Diagnostic of Educational Leadership Practice
Coming soon! This research-based, online diagnostic measures a school leader’s response to scenarios that are mapped specifically to the Building Ranks framework and analyzed by each dimension. You’ll be presented with reliable data which you can use to identify professional strengths and areas for growth—giving you a clear starting point for action planning and goal setting in your practice. The Diagnostic of Educational Leadership Practice is the perfect tool to help you understand the school leader’s role in creating a high-performance culture and empowering the application of knowledge, skills, and dispositions of growth in a global society.
Through 14 authentic situations, the diagnostic:
- Can be used across the leadership continuum from preparation through mastery, perfectly suited for both current and aspiring principals and assistant principals
- Assesses written and verbal responses to emails, observations, and voicemails to provide leadership strengths and areas for growth in the context of Building Culture and Leading Learning
- Is administered in a user-friendly, online format and provides full-color visual displays of data results
- Takes approximately six hours to complete, either in one sitting or several shorter ones to allow principals to manage their time
- Offers a tutorial that can be viewed as many times as necessary to help participants familiarize themselves with the tool