Building Ranks School Culture Survey
Coming soon! Positive school culture is critical when strengthening student and adult success, and the Building Ranks School Culture Survey provides easy-to-understand feedback from community stakeholders that builds a more connected learning environment. This unique survey enriches relationships with parents and the community and enhances student and staff morale. It generates both meaningful discussion and reflection that allow school leaders to create more appropriate goals, training programs, and action plans that are tailored for their specific learning environment.
The School Culture Survey:
- Aligns with educational leadership standards and is organized around the Building Ranks two domains and 15 dimensions
- Is safe, confidential, and anonymous
- Provides school leaders with detailed feedback from parents, students, teachers, staff, and community members on the school’s culture
- Presents detailed, colorful, visual reports of data
- Takes only 15–20 minutes to complete