Putting Leadership Into Practice Through Interactive Workshops
Creating successful leaders of powerhouse schools
The Building Ranks™ framework will help you decipher the what and why of successful school leadership in our contemporary education landscape—and these workshops show you how.
Aligned with PSEL standards, these interactive workshops are tailored to the exact needs of your district. You’ll get the unique opportunity to meet with your team and work together to build connections and customized action plans for the future, making room for professional growth that will last long after the workshop concludes.
Workshop sessions will introduce you to the two foundational domains of successful leadership: Building Culture and Leading Learning. During the workshop, attendees will:
- Foster their personal leadership growth
- Identify professional strengths and challenges
- Hear firsthand experiences
- Walk away with strategies and resources suited to their school or district
Choose from three Building Ranks workshop options:
- 90 minute
- Half day
- Full day
- Costs include engagement fee and materials. Trainer expenses (travel, hotel, and meals) will be invoiced separately.
- Workshops must be scheduled at least four weeks in advance and require payment to secure the date.
- For more information about Building Ranks, please contact us.