We hope you are enjoying your three-month trial of Principal’s Update! Stay in the know all year round by becoming a member of NASSP and continue getting Principal’s Update delivered right to your inbox.
Your membership also lends your voice to the principalship and allows NASSP to advocate for and provide the support school leaders need to be successful in their roles.
NASSP Professional Learning Resources
- Virtual tours hosted by your peers that offer a real-time look inside schools across the country
- The annual National Principals Conference that offers critical training and networking opportunities
- The Building Ranks™ Product Suite that your district leader can use to help identify strengths and areas for growth in your practice
NASSP Member Benefits
- Continued access to Principal’s Update daily e-newsletter (Monday through Friday)
- Principal Leadership magazine (monthly from September to May, nine issues per year)
- NASSP Bulletin, an online quarterly peer-reviewed scholarly journal
- $1 million in professional liability coverage ($2 million for members in unified states*) for damages arising from professional liability acts or omissions
- $10,000 in legal fee reimbursement should you be threatened with the loss of your position or other job-related benefits contrary to due process. (Accrue $1,000 each year of continuous membership)
- Group term life insurance through Minnesota Life, an affiliate of Securian Financial Group, Inc., that’s competitively priced, portable, and available to family members
- Member rates on publications and merchandise in the NASSP Store
*Unified states include AK, HI, ID, MD, MS, MT, NM, PA, RI, TN, VA, WA, WV, and WY.