Thank you for your interest in joining the NASSP team. Open job positions are listed below.
Customer Care Manager
Customer Care Manager manages the Customer Care Representatives and the workflow of all orders, inquiries, and challenges reported by stakeholders via phone, email, and web, including but not limited to merchandise sales, memberships, subscriptions, conference registrations, and professional development opportunities.
Whenever necessary, a Customer Care Manager records and reports customer feedback to team members and the Directors of Customer Care to help adapt and modify offerings and further optimize performance of Customer Care staff to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Customer Care Manager will leverage their exceptional communication, interpersonal, and data entry skills to provide superior customer service to stakeholders, foster a positive team climate, and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the organizations transactional data.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a courteous, efficient and timely manner for all stakeholders while also promoting products, services, and association benefits that align with their problems, needs, and outcomes.
- Perform order processing duties and inventory management for all stakeholders, across all transaction types and payment methods in accordance with established accounting parameters.
- Exercises sound judgment in offering and applying discounts and other promotions within defined constraints.
- Provide stakeholder record management and administration using the software, systems, and tools adopted by the organization.
- Adhere to all customer service and data-entry standards, policies and procedures of the organization; ensure accurate data entry, timely processing and fulfillment of all stakeholder orders, and superior customer service.
- Resolve stakeholder issues and maintain records of interactions by recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Coordinate with Customer Care team members, other department staff, and external resources to satisfy stakeholder requests and challenges.
- Perform submission and validation of operational and batch processes as assigned using the software, systems and tools adopted by the organization.
- Participate in individual or group training as required and take the lead in training new Customer Care Representatives, as requested.
- Actively contribute to a cooperative, collaborative, and positive work environment through regular engagement with team members and the Director of Customer Care.
- Assist managers in coordinating daily priorities. Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree preferred with relevant education, training, and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively manage requests, inquiries and challenges from stakeholders.
- Exceptional listening, comprehension, recall, and time management skills necessary to efficiently and effectively promote organizational benefits and meet stakeholder needs.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills combined with situational awareness and adaptability in the face of challenging circumstances.
- Proficient with office productivity software, emerging hardware technology (mobile), and the social networking space.
- Attention to detail and reliable to execute transactional duties in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Works effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
Excellent benefits package. Salary range mid to upper $60’s. Office location is one block from Silver Line. Send cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Data & Business Intelligence Specialist
Individual will be responsible for participating in the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications.
Analyzes data, creates summary reports, and performs analysis to support the decision making of senior management and internal departments.
Supports marketing team & senior management in identifying new customers, markets, and applications for services. Provides research assistance for strategic planning and business development efforts.
Builds and manages/maintains database of data collected from various sources. Collaborates with vendors and other IS staff to ensure data security, integrity and consistency.
Conducts analysis, summarizes key findings and trends, and produces data sheets, graphics and dashboards. Researches best practices; assists in seeking, evaluating and implementing new technology. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Perform extracting, importing, and exporting of data in various database applications.
- Perform data quantitative and qualitative analysis. Perform mining of vast data stores to uncover insights and assist in root cause analysis.
- Work with developers to create scalable and high‐performance web services for data tracking.
- Work with departments to use data analytics to improve decision making
- Create/modify reports and data visualization dashboards for internal and external users.
- Manage projects involving connection of various data sources.
- Assist marketing efforts (mail, email, social media…).
- Assist in implementation, testing and validating data and software systems.
- Perform help desk duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, computer science or business strongly preferred
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills (problem solver)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid programming knowledge and business acumen
- Attention to detail
- 3-5 years’ experience in a data and analysis role; may include internships, school projects.
- Experience in creating executive/summary level dashboards
- Knowledge of best practices in data visualization and Business Intelligence
Excellent benefits package. Salary range mid to upper $70’s. Office location one block from Silver Line. Send cover letter, resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer