Individual or Institutional membership is $250 and open to all principals, assistant principals or administrators who are engaged in the practice or supervision of middle level and/or high school administration and who are a W-2 payroll employee of a district/state/private school system. Institutional membership is owned by school and is transferable.
Individual/Institutional member benefits include:
- Professional learning webinars
- In-person professional development programs
- Principal Leadership magazine (nine issues per year)
- Principal’s Update daily e-newsletter (M-F)
- NASSP Bulletin, an online quarterly peer-reviewed scholarly journal
- Policy & Advocacy Center
- Member rates on publications and merchandise in the NASSP Store
- $1,000,000 professional liability coverage ($2,000,000 for members from unified states**) and up to $10,000 in legal fee reimbursement. Must be W-2 employee.
- $5,000 accidental death benefit
- Discounted life insurance