Before the Tour: Hear From Your Host
Get to know your host principal and learn about their topic in advance—allowing you to focus on and enjoy your inside look at their school.
Check out these posts before upcoming tours:
- September Virtual Tour Blog, by JoAnne Glenn: Lead Like a Ninja: How a ‘Fringe’ Virtual Program Anchored A District’s COVID-19 Response
- October Virtual Tour Blog, by David Geurin: 5 Keys to Developing a Future-Driven School
- November Virtual Tour Blog, by Bill Ziegler: 6 Ways Principals Can Empower Student Voice and Choice
- December Virtual Tour Blog, by Kathryn Procope: Middle Level on a College Campus: A Winning Partnership
- January Virtual Tour, by Mariah Rackley: Creativity Labs: Empowering Students Through Problem-Solving and Agency