“I would like to thank NASSP for helping me become a better principal. It has really empowered me to take the next step in my principalship and to be a leader who serves students, teachers, and parents in my school community.”—Bill Ziegler, Principal, Pottsgrove High School, Pottstown, PA
Your challenges, your priorities, your community. As an individual member, you’ll receive instant access to unparalleled professional learning, resources, and networking with your peers all dedicated to the success of every student, educator, and member of the learning community.
- $250 per year
- Open to principals, assistant principals, and school administrators at the middle and/or high school levels
- Members have voting status
From live webinars to advocacy initiatives, every day is an opportunity to elevate your practice and keep a finger on the pulse of your profession with NASSP. Gain year-round inspiration, insight, and support, in addition to:
- Digital and print publications to stay informed.
- Protections for you and your family, including professional liability coverage, legal fee reimbursement, accidental death coverage, and group term life insurance. See the full breakdown of benefits.
- Member discounts for the NASSP Store and much more!
See how individual membership compares with other membership types.