Institutional membership is $250 per year and is open to all principals, assistant principals, and other school administrators who are engaged in the practice or supervision of middle level and/or high school administration and who are W-2 payroll employees of a district/state/private school system. Institutional membership is owned by the school and is transferable. Members have voting status.
- Principal Leadership magazine (monthly from September to May, nine issues per year)
- Principal’s Update daily e-newsletter (Monday through Friday)
- NASSP Bulletin, an online quarterly peer-reviewed scholarly journal
- $1 million in professional liability coverage ($2 million for members in unified states) for damages arising from professional liability acts or omissions
- Up to $10,000 in legal fee reimbursement ($1,000 is accrued for each continuous year) should you be threatened with the loss of your position or other job-related benefits contrary to due process
- A $5,000 complimentary accidental death policy to protect members’ families, as well as the option to enroll in Premier Accidental Death for coverage of up to $1 million
- Group term life insurance through Minnesota Life, an affiliate of Securian Financial Group, Inc., that’s competitively priced, portable, and available to family members
- Member rates on publications and merchandise in the NASSP Store
Call 800-253-7746 or email us.