“NASSP just gives a great platform for us to not only be a part of the organization but to celebrate each other and learn from each other so that we truly can say we’re not alone—but at the national level, not just at the state level, not just at the local district level. You’re not alone.”—Jim Wichman, Principal, Prairie Ridge Middle School, Ankeny, IA
Give yourself—and your school—the gift of national support. As an institutional member, you will connect with NASSP’s unparalleled professional learning, resources, and network just as an individual member would. However, this membership remains owned by the school should you take another position. Active membership may be transferred to another administrator in your building to maintain continued access to NASSP resources and support.
- $250 per year
- Open to principals, assistant principals, and school administrators at the middle and/or high school levels
- Members have voting status
From live webinars to advocacy initiatives, every day is an opportunity to elevate your practice and keep a finger on the pulse of your profession with NASSP. Gain year-round inspiration, insight, and support, in addition to:
- Digital and print publications to stay informed.
- Protections for you and your family, including professional liability coverage, legal fee reimbursement, accidental death coverage, and group term life insurance. See the full breakdown of benefits.
- Member discounts for the NASSP Store and much more!
See how institutional membership compares with other membership types.
“I would recommend NASSP membership to every secondary administrator. In my opinion, success in this pivotal leadership role in a school is made stronger by the network established by the administrator with others in the same role.”—Troy Kilzer, Director of Schools, Chester County School District, TN