April 20, 2021
Zoom and Facebook Live
All are welcome, and registration is FREE!
Hear From Top Voices in Education Policy
An expert panel of policymakers, elected officials, and school leaders joins together to share their perspectives and answer your most pressing questions about the future of education. They’ll discuss:
- How the next presidential administration will approach education policy in the “State of American Education” session
- The latest advocacy efforts on Capitol Hill and state legislatures and how you can join the charge
- The challenges that lie ahead for educators and how to prepare for them
Learn to Influence Lawmakers
Get the skills you need to make the biggest impact when you’re in front of elected officals. Receive critical training and engage in discussion with school leaders around the country that will give you:
- Best practices for advocating to elected officials
- Educational opportunities, advocacy tools, and resources you need to make your voice heard
- Knowledge about the most pressing issues schools are facing today
Plus, join the Virtual Social Networking Hour that wraps up the conference to connect and socialize with school leaders, education advocates, and all attendees as we share stories about past advocacy efforts and accomplishments.
Still not sure? Watch the video below to see how past Advocacy Conferences helped NASSP and school leaders shape educational policy.