The Diagnostic of Educational Leadership Practice
Do You Want Us To Contact You?
The online Diagnostic of Educational Leadership Practice is a “day in the life” simulation, which can be done at the pace of your school leaders and gives them scenarios such as responding to parent voicemails, classroom observation, email management, and more. As the subscriber, you will see the results of their diagnostic in your data dashboard. Their scores will be provided in the context of the Building Ranks framework, so you will be able to see where their strengths and areas for growth fall among the leadership domains and dimensions.
The diagnostic also:
- Gives you data you can assess both individually and across all of your principals, which you can then use to implement changes immediately in your district
- Allows you to create more effective professional learning communities by pairing strong leaders with those who need more support
- Enables you to compare your school leaders’ actual practice against community perception, which will be revealed in the product suite surveys
District leaders can visually identify performance across school leaders with data collected from the Building Ranks Product Suite, including the diagnostic.
Individual school leaders will receive their diagnostic results in a report.
Click here for a sample.
I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE…
- Diagnostic of Educational Leadership Practice
- 360º Survey
- School Culture Survey
- Building Ranks™: A Comprehensive Framework for Effective School Leaders
- What the Research Shows: Building Ranks™ in Action
- Interactive Workshops
Be in the Know
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates about Building Ranks and how it can strengthen your leadership.