Stay connected. Current members of NASSP planning to leave the profession can transition to retired member status to maintain their link to the field and years of earned legal coverage. To transfer your individual or institutional membership and retain uninterrupted legal coverage, you must possess active member status.
- $50 per year
- Open to active individual and institutional members no longer employed as administrators
As a retired member of NASSP, you’ll continue receiving:
- Digital and print publications to stay informed
- Professional liability coverage for incidents that occurred when working as an individual or institutional member
- Group term life insurance
- Member discounts for the NASSP Store
Whatever your next chapter brings, we hope it includes lending your experience and voice to the conversation—for the benefit of our nation’s school leaders and education at large.
See how retired membership compares with other membership types.