Robust tools and resources to improve your school and career
NASSP makes it easy to kick your professional learning into high gear, stay on top of current education trends, advance your career, and improve your school.
With NASSP by your side…
You’re never alone. When you connect with other school leaders at events, workshops, and national conferences, lasting relationships are formed that help guide you along your professional journey.
Your unique needs are met. With convenient online webinars and learning tools plus on-site workshops, you will receive customized support to effectively address the challenges and opportunities you face daily.
Your voice is heard. From Congress to the U.S. Department of Education, NASSP gives you the opportunity to advocate for critical issues that impact your school.
You’re in the know. You’ll always be up to date on issues such as the Common Core and teacher evaluations as you receive comprehensive publications and email newsletters that deliver the latest research, ideas, and best practices.
There are five types of NASSP membership available:
- Individual: Open to all principals, assistant principals, or administrators who are engaged in the practice or supervision of middle level and/or high school administration and who are a W-2 payroll employee of a district/state/private school system. Membership cannot be transferred and is not refundable.
- Institutional: School-owned membership in the name of a principal, assistant principal, or administrator who is a W-2 payroll employee of a district/state/private school system. Membership may be transferred to another individual at the school, but is not refundable.
- Associate: Open to superintendents, district personnel, department heads, teachers, graduate students, professors, aspiring administrators, and nonadministrators. Membership is nontransferable.
- Retired: Open to previous active members who have retired and no longer hold an administrative position. Membership is nontransferable.
- International: Open to all principals, vice principals, teacher leaders, and other school administrators employed outside the United States. Membership is owned by the individual. Membership is nontransferable.