National Honor Society and NatStuCo Chapters gave back this year through food drives. Check out some of their work!
1.Cheshire HS (CT) @cheshirehigh stuffed a bus with 6,700 pounds of food for their food drive, leaving bags at community members homes in November and collecting them later.
2. St. Mary’s High School hosted a “dress down” to collect food for the St. Louis Food Bank @STLFoodbank.
4. Westpark MS(AZ) collected over 1900 pounds of canned food for their community!
5. LCMS NJHS @LCISDlcms participated in the U Can Share food drive, donating over 6,000 meals so far.
6. Casa Grande MS @CGMS_Wildcats NJHS food drive gave secret surprises to the academic class that brought in the most canned food.
7. Carthage HS (TX) @JustinSmithCHS held a campus celebration with cheerleaders and the band for the finale of their Canning the Spirit food drive which raised 4,561 goods.
8. @DemocracyPrep Harlem High School’s chapter hosted a Non-Perishable & Canned Food Drive and raised 400 pounds of canned and dried food that went to @NYCommonPantry which aims to reduce hunger and food insecurity in the community.
10. St. Patrick’s School filled up a bus with food, toys, and diapers. Each class earned points for the items they brought in and the winning class won dinner.