Editors Note: The itinerary, speakers, and sessions for Ignite are all updated on our conference website: https://ignite.nassp.org/
The premier conference for secondary school leaders, IGNITE will be held July 12–15, in Denver, CO. It’s NASSP’s first in-person national school leader conference since 2019. Here are five reasons you’ll want to attend.
- Networking with peers. If your energy may be flickering amidst myriad challenges, talk to your peers from around the country who can help you rekindle it.
- Learning from top-notch speakers. Expand your knowledge base and reignite your passion for school leadership with sessions specifically geared toward middle level and high school principals and assistant principals. Among the speakers: Jimmy Casas, former principal and author, whose latest book is Recalibrate the Culture.
- Connecting with solution providers. Visit our exhibit hall for a variety of resources (e.g., Virco and VapeEducate, among others) that will get you fired up for the coming school year.
- Amplifying your voices. Interactive sessions focused on advocacy and elevating the profession will ensure that your excitement for educating the next generation continues to burn bright.
- Relaxing with colleagues. Although the conference hotel has a river that’s “lazy,” we know that school leaders are anything but! Still, summer is a time to slow down and unwind. So, after your conference sessions, enjoy socializing with school leaders and refueling by the pool.
For the full conference itinerary and program details, visit https://ignite.nassp.org/.